Never Forget!


    Gaming Deals

    Share
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:26 pm

    All you had to do

    http://www.destructoid.com/playstation-14-for-14-sale-has-something-you-want-268869.phtml


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 am

    Lone Survivor I have on Steam, it's pretty good. My friend tells me Spelunky is really really good. Lots of other great games on there too, wish I had some money =/
    avatar
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 907
    Join date : 2012-02-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cali

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Cyan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:08 am

    say i have money. crisis 3 for 5 bucks wow thats cheap


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:44 am

    Lone wrote:Lone Survivor I have on Steam, it's pretty good. My friend tells me Spelunky is really really good. Lots of other great games on there too, wish I had some money =/
    far cry blood dragon dlc is less than 4 dllars dude....tales of xilia also sounds really cool. Wasnt tales of xillia 2 being bunded with the first? I heard that it would be


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 pm

    Yea I want Blood Dragon, too bad though.

    If only the PS3 just had a slot I could slide my dollar bills into.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 pm

    Im worried this would end up on plus, not likely but possible. Theres amazon cards right? If theres a 10 dollar code with no taxes, etc I might get it. Im only interested in BD & Tales.

    Our plus is almost expired Sad


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 pm

    Oh and mark wahlberg is a racist thug with beady little snake eyes. Fuck that guy


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:32 pm

    Here ya go
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:00 pm

    Between tales and bd which is more likely to be on plus? Does the latter havemp?


    Last edited by Jet on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 pm

    Don't think either of them will be on plus, maybe BD but Crysis 3 and Far Cry 3 are more likely than that.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 pm

    Hm do you really want it? At this point I do have quite a backlog already so I think its just the price thats enticing me.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:58 am

    I'm not interested in tales, I just want spelunky and BD. But yeah I have quite the back catalog too, it's up to you. I can probably get spelunky & BD later via steam someday during a summer/winter sale if u don't get it now.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

    Yeah im just gonna pass then. I wouldnt get to it in a while and I dont want to risk it ending up on plus however unlikely


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

    lol are you gonna resub plus then?
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 am

    Maybe depends on selection in a few months. You cant resub it anytime soon?


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 am

    in the summer I can.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 pm

    Alrighty then


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Link on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:58 am

    Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:Lone Survivor I have on Steam, it's pretty good. My friend tells me Spelunky is really really good. Lots of other great games on there too, wish I had some money =/
    far cry blood dragon dlc is less than 4 dllars dude....tales of xilia also sounds really cool. Wasnt tales of xillia 2 being bunded with the first?  I heard that it would be
    tales of xillia 2 is not even out of Japan yet ...

    the one that comes bundled is Tales of Symphonia which came out for the gamecube a while ago and it's said to be the best tales game of all time

    they made a second part but everyone says the first plays better so yeah, the bundle should arrive around march

    tales of xillia 2 we might get by the end of 2014 if we're lucky

    and tales of Zesteria has release plans for the end of 2014 in Japan which means we'll get it by 2015 or 2016
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

    Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:Lone Survivor I have on Steam, it's pretty good. My friend tells me Spelunky is really really good. Lots of other great games on there too, wish I had some money =/
    far cry blood dragon dlc is less than 4 dllars dude....tales of xilia also sounds really cool. Wasnt tales of xillia 2 being bunded with the first?  I heard that it would be
    tales of xillia 2 is not even out of Japan yet ...

    the one that comes bundled is Tales of Symphonia which came out for the gamecube a while ago and it's said to be the best tales game of all time

    they made a second part but everyone says the first plays better so yeah, the bundle should arrive around march

    tales of xillia 2 we might get by the end of 2014 if we're lucky

    and tales of Zesteria has release plans for the end of 2014 in Japan which means we'll get it by 2015 or 2016
    I know but I remember hearing rumors it would be bundled with the first when released.

    symphonia was great but im far more interested in ffx collection.


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Link on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:39 am

    Both will be around the same price so chances are I'll get both, and play them whenever I have a TV available
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:24 am

    Lol thats never gonna happen


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Link on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 am

    why not?

    who says I can't get a telly next month or the month after?
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Jet on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:55 am

    It was a joke, relax.

    ....

    Chakra did!


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Link on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:01 am

    >your jokes
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:39 am

    you're never gonna amount to anything and u never will, sheeeeiiiiiit.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gaming Deals

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:34 am