Never Forget!


    Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Share
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Eri on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:03 pm

    Keep yo head up mang.


    Last edited by Eri on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:41 pm

    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jec on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:57 pm

    Well the thread title's gonna remind John to get miserable a month or two from now. Nice done Eri



    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:03 pm

    Jec wrote:
    Eri wrote:lone...who is this impostor!?how dare u impersonate danzo san

    I'm Danzo you fool

    Eri wrote:not anymore. youve gotten soft.
    Jec is and has always been Itachi. The only reason you think of him as soft now is because this is part 2. Pre timeskip he was trying to make lone strong enough to fight him, but he left the village

    Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Nyaa is shit. No seeds at all for what im looking for. My hopes are immediately back down link Sad
    I wonder what obscure hentai shit you were looking for that nyaa didn't have it, tell me through here and I'll see if I can find it for you
    Bakuman seasons 1, 2 and 3. Total hentai bruh


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Eri on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:05 pm

    it symbolizes our support/i got another name i was gonna change when jk felt better


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Link on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:14 pm

    Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Eri wrote:lone...who is this impostor!?how dare u impersonate danzo san

    I'm Danzo you fool

    Eri wrote:not anymore. youve gotten soft.
    Jec is and has always been Itachi. The only reason you think of him as soft now is because this is part 2. Pre timeskip he was trying to make lone strong enough to fight him, but he left the village

    Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Nyaa is shit. No seeds at all for what im looking for. My hopes are immediately back down link Sad
    I wonder what obscure hentai shit you were looking for that nyaa didn't have it, tell me through here and I'll see if I can find it for you
    Bakuman seasons 1, 2 and 3. Total hentai bruh
    here is the link for all 3 seasons

    Nyaa is awesome

    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=505916
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Sai on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:29 pm

    my energy is drained on a daily basis


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:57 pm

    Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Eri wrote:lone...who is this impostor!?how dare u impersonate danzo san

    I'm Danzo you fool

    Eri wrote:not anymore. youve gotten soft.
    Jec is and has always been Itachi. The only reason you think of him as soft now is because this is part 2. Pre timeskip he was trying to make lone strong enough to fight him, but he left the village

    Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Nyaa is shit. No seeds at all for what im looking for. My hopes are immediately back down link Sad
    I wonder what obscure hentai shit you were looking for that nyaa didn't have it, tell me through here and I'll see if I can find it for you
    Bakuman seasons 1, 2 and 3. Total hentai bruh
    here is the link for all 3 seasons

    Nyaa is awesome

    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=505916
    two days ago that was part of the status unknown torrents. Nyaa is hit or miss when it comes to seeders. Since unlike other trackers theres no incentive for leechers to stay after they get their shit. I downloaded Bakuman season 1 from bakabt, fasterbthen I would at Nyaa and at superior quality. Only problem is how complex it is over there. So many rules and regulations, which are understably needed but still. Breeds snobbery from the lolitafags.


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Link on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:44 pm

    I'm gonna be seeding that file for you for 10 more hours, if you don't want it is OK

    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:15 pm

    Not enough space now.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Strip club

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by jkrulz777 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:38 pm

    It's okay I'm always miserable
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm

    avatar
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Strip club

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by jkrulz777 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:56 pm

    Who is this troll?
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:46 pm

    Lone-Reborn wrote:
    aaaaaand youre banned


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 pm

    Woops...meant to quote

    eri wrote:im assuming its jet
    Nope.


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Link on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:37 am

    I also thought it was Jet
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Sai on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 am

    imagine it was actually lone


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Eri on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:56 am

    Maybe jecs tsukiyomi on jet


    _______________________________
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:02 am

    aaannnndddd I made a destiny clan group.... yup

    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/191228

    join mofos!!!


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jec on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:57 am

    Eri wrote:Maybe jecs tsukiyomi on jet

    only women fight with genjutsu


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Eri on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:10 am

    Bold statement


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Link on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:28 am

    itachi used to fight with genjutsu all the time, just saying...
    avatar
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Strip club

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by jkrulz777 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:33 am

    JayJay1401 wrote:aaannnndddd I made a destiny clan group.... yup

    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/191228

    join mofos!!!

    our we talking about ps3 of ps4 clan?
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Eri on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:24 pm

    Oooshit Link! Also bold statement!


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Jec on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:44 pm

    Link wrote:itachi used to fight with genjutsu all the time, just saying...

    And this is footage from the new NUNS:R



    just saying...


    _______________________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:23 pm