Never Forget!


    Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Share
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 pm

    DasJudeBär wrote:The first 45 seconds sums it all up.


    O gawd I'm about to defend apple.. I feel dirty.

    Anywho I don't really understand the arguement "it's the exact thing as before" That's the exact reason why I prefer iPod over Android because when you download shit it's guaranteed to work for your device unless it's old (like 3 years or older)... I will say people who buy the new one EVERY single time a new one comes out that's pretty excessive/ unnecessary but in my case where I will see almost a complete overhaul of performance so yea... BOOM bitch...


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm

    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 pm

    So fuck apple? I see.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 pm

    Pretty much.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 pm

    Apples are bad for you.
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Eri on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm

    apple a day



    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Link on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 pm

    oh hi

    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 pm

    So... they spice up current creations and make them better... yet for my iPod I'm ok with this.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 pm

    It's gross that they're suing companies over shit they do all the time though.
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Eri on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

    its either i get mgs collections for ps3 or i pre order AC3. does ac3 come with hour of extra gameplay with normal copy or only with pre order for ps3? i know were getting something that 360 isnt..


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm

    An apple a day keeps a patent away
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 pm

    Boardwalk Empire is damn good television.

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Link on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 am

    Eri wrote:its either i get mgs collections for ps3 or i pre order AC3. does ac3 come with hour of extra gameplay with normal copy or only with pre order for ps3? i know were getting something that 360 isnt..
    same dilema here

    I still need games like bayonetta and MGS twin snakes for the GC that I could order from E-bay, so I suppose I'll end up leaving AC3 for next month (november really) and try to catch up with everyone on the multiplayer

    for me is a no brainer, MGS HD comes first along with my mic, then everything else if possible, if not then afterwards

    and the extra hour is not for pre-ordering is already ps3 exclusive, the pre-order stuff are some collectibles, extra missions and some DLC I guess outfits and weapons that are pre-order exclusive, there are some you get with gamestop and some other you get with GAME
    I think there is even some DLC exclusive to Walmart, but I'm not in America so I can't be sure
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 am

    AC games are $30 by December
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Eri on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 am

    -Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:its either i get mgs collections for ps3 or i pre order AC3. does ac3 come with hour of extra gameplay with normal copy or only with pre order for ps3? i know were getting something that 360 isnt..
    same dilema here

    I still need games like bayonetta and MGS twin snakes for the GC that I could order from E-bay, so I suppose I'll end up leaving AC3 for next month (november really) and try to catch up with everyone on the multiplayer

    for me is a no brainer, MGS HD comes first along with my mic, then everything else if possible, if not then afterwards

    and the extra hour is not for pre-ordering is already ps3 exclusive, the pre-order stuff are some collectibles, extra missions and some DLC I guess outfits and weapons that are pre-order exclusive, there are some you get with gamestop and some other you get with GAME
    I think there is even some DLC exclusive to Walmart, but I'm not in America so I can't be sure


    NICE!then mgs collection it is.


    _______________________________

    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1858
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Link on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 am

    here is the source Eri

    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-07-assassins-creed-3-ps3-exclusive-content-is-an-hour-long

    @Jet: even the new AC 3?
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:52 am

    The last two ACs did. On amazon anyway.
    avatar
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 850
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 27
    Location : memphis, TN

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by FullmetalHeart on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 am

    dammit Ms how come you dont throw money at ubisoft for AC3 exclusive content.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:15 pm

    Youre getting tht 4 360 too?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:dammit Ms how come you dont throw money at ubisoft for AC3 exclusive content.
    MS Also has a rule where if a DLC releases on a competitor's service first then it's not allowed to be released on their network.

    Some devs have found workarounds, but usually PS3 versions get the most content without it ever coming to 360.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Jet on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 pm

    Damn... triple combo finish
    avatar
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1592
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 33
    Location : Taking the long and narrow road

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by KEKOLD on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 pm

    Nothing new but it's interesting




    _______________________________
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Eri on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:dammit Ms how come you dont throw money at ubisoft for AC3 exclusive content.

    cuz all the money went to bethesda Sad


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Eri on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:26 pm

    -Link wrote:here is the source Eri

    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-07-assassins-creed-3-ps3-exclusive-content-is-an-hour-long

    @Jet: even the new AC 3?

    thanks. im happy and more hyped.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:39 pm


    Sponsored content

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:50 am