Never Forget!

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Jet on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 am

Oh & a major difference between Obama's "Blaming Bush" & the attacks on Obama now is that Clinton left a surplus. Bush left behind policies that Obama had to end up paying for. We're still not even out of war which can be attributed to benefiting those that want it to continue.
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:50 am

Is everyone here even registered to vote and plan on voting?

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:10 am

I'm not American so no

Jec

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    ................wow. That's all you picked up out of that really?

Hell no I decide for myself what's right or wrong to choose in this. It's just points like that, that just prove points right there and nothing more.

Yes that's all I could get because it's just the opinion and talking points of some guys.

Also, you seem to think the president is the sole person to for everything but you keep forgetting to mention the republicans in congress and the supreme court that always block his bills just to make him look bad. Seeing your opinion and your idea that "he hasn't done anything", they succeeded.

Chakramaster wrote: Obama made what I care about the most, the national debt higher than any President has done even writhing a two term election combine in four..

You clearly don't understand the debt yet, do you?

Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 am

Apparently more than half the nation doesn't understand. The debt will become a major crisis. But none of you will understand until that time comes I guess. As any other crisis there is you never worry about it until it happens.

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 am

And you're part of the half that doesn't understand it.

Let me put this simple, the debt becomes a problem when the person or country that took the loan can't pay it back. The US is far from that happening since it's still considered one of the best if not THE best person to lend to. Does that mean spending the way the us is doing is ok? Of course not, but why support te candidate that wont't cut anything but is willing to maintain the loss of revenue?

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 am

No I fully understand it. What some people fail to understand, hence you guys, there's a dealine to that payment. Quick pop quiz. Country going bankrupt, deadline approaching, debt still going up. What happens?

Postponing wont always work, being one of the biggest in all this just being the United States won't mean anything to that point. What matters is what happens to its people. Something like this can mess it up bad

I will say this...the only reason I'm right now supporting Romney is because Obama doesn't know how to handle it. Under him, it's just increasing. It will reach a point to where it will be impossible to pay it off. Right now that is important along with more jobs which he's explained how he wil get that. And it will work too. To me it sounds like Obamas promising the same stuff as last time. Which hasn't helped much at all. A businessman that knows how to handle money, would be great to have to fix finacial issues like the ones we have

Jet ill answer you when I get back home. iPhone is being derp again...

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 pm

So you only care about the debt, and not the rest of our nation? What does Romney even plan to do about the debt? You don't care how Romney destroys America as long as he says he'll fix the debt?

We don't need anymore business men in the office, Dick Cheney did enough damage thank you.
    Jec

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Chakramaster wrote:No I fully understand it. What some people fail to understand, hence you guys, there's a dealine to that payment. Quick pop quiz. Country going bankrupt, deadline approaching, debt still going up. What happens?

Postponing wont always work, being one of the biggest in all this just being the United States won't mean anything to that point. What matters is what happens to its people. Something like this can mess it up bad

No you don't. You just proved it and forget that the Republicans in congress made a huge show trying to keep the government from paying back, remember the debt ceiling hassle? Did you ignore everything I told you about Bonds? Do you even know how a common debt works? The US has to pay interest to keep using the money it borrows, that's why it appears as thought the debt never goes down, the US has the ability to stop paying interests and simply pay the main capital of the debt, but then again, how are you going to repay a debt that's endogenous. How are you going to pay a debt that comes from expenditure and not loaning?

Please educate yourself on who the US government actually owes that much money too and what factors contribute to the debt!

How is Romney, a man that has bankrupted many businesses (Bain Capital) supposed to be the successful businessman to balance the budget. He offers no cuts to military spending and does not propose revenue increases since he refuses to make the rich pay more and defends the fact that he pays 14% on taxes while a secretary has to pay double? Romney is a capital investor not a business administrator, LEARN the difference. He knows how to make money, that doesn't mean he knows how to run a business.

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Lone wrote:So you only care about the debt, and not the rest of our nation? What does Romney even plan to do about the debt? You don't care how Romney destroys America as long as he says he'll fix the debt?

We don't need anymore business men in the office, Dick Cheney did enough damage thank you.

And BO's FAILED policies aren't doing any damage? Look it up. It's bankrupting our country. Where did I say all I care about is the debt? I said its important to get that fixed nothing more nothing less. That's a problem too many people focus on. They see one fault and shove it away. Yeah sure there much more to it than the debt. BO just ain't handling it right. We're moving in the wrong direction. Romney isn't that great but President BO is much worse.

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 pm

What are those failed policies and what are the damages?

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Lone wrote:So you only care about the debt, and not the rest of our nation? What does Romney even plan to do about the debt? You don't care how Romney destroys America as long as he says he'll fix the debt?

And BO's FAILED policies aren't doing any damage? Look it up. It's bankrupting our country. Where did I say all I care about is the debt? I said its important to get that fixed nothing more nothing less. That's a problem too many people focus on. They see one fault and shove it away. Yeah sure there much more to it than the debt. BO just ain't handling it right. We're moving in the wrong direction. Romney isn't that great but President BO is much worse.
    Chakramaster wrote:As of right now the biggest thing I care about is the debt yet neither discuss that ( hopefully tonight ). Right now from my view only one of them seems even capible of paying off that debt. That fact of mine comes with proof too. Guess we'll all see how it goes tonight. Don't let them poison your mind
    Sounds like it's you're single deciding factor, even if there's much more important things to worry about.

Also many of his policies fail cause the republicans always oppose him and stagnate any progress he tries to initiate. I don't think highly of Obama (there has been some shady shit going on while he's been in office, though nothing as bad as what Bush/Cheney has done), but he's definitely the lesser evil. Romney's ideas on healthcare, not taxing the rich, birth control, drugs, and more are far more damaging than any abstract job or money plans he says he has can make up for.

Money isn't the most important thing in this country, morality is. To sell our souls for fake faith based paper currency is the biggest mistake we could ever make.
    Jec

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 pm

People forget that if the US didn't have such high levels of debt, you'd probably be in a huge depression.

Obama inherited an economy in a recession (The biggest one since the Great Depression), with a deficit after years of surpluses with Clinton and people get mad he hasn't done enough in 4 short years with republicans blocking everything in congress? (Despite stopping job loss, passing healthcare, stimulating world trade, etc)

American's truly challenge the theories on individual rationality I've studied over the past 4 years.

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Individual rationality appears to be an incredibly rare thing in America.
    Jec

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Not to mention the fact that people are giving Romney an actual shot at becoming president shows that they have completely forgotten what got them into this shit in the first place.

8 Romney Lies from the debate

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Jec wrote:What are those failed policies and what are the damages?

All of them really. One in particular the Lybia thing that was discussed last night. In case you guys missed it. Obama lied and so did the moderator last night. She even admitted it last night to CNN after the debate

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:What are those failed policies and what are the damages?

All of them really. One in particular the Lybia thing that was discussed last night. In case you guys missed it. Obama lied and so did the moderator last night. She even admitted it last night to CNN after the debate

You mean Romney lied and the moderator corrected him on the spot...

here's the link http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/16/1029921/romney-act-of-terror/ if you still have doubts...

You do know that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist act in retaliation to the anti Islamic film "Innocence of the Muslim" (Terrible movie by the way), how is that a failed Obama policy? Give the guy a break he can't control what people do on their free time...

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Oh no I have no doubts in my own. Watched the news lately? If so you've probably ignore facts when you hear the name "Romney" cause it's all over the news. You can't go without hearing it.

Boom

and Boom

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

btw I will restate that comment I made about to policies since my phone doesnn't seem to lock things I post after deleting something.

MOST of his policies are complete failures, some worked out, but not in the way it should have

Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Jec wrote:Not to mention the fact that people are giving Romney an actual shot at becoming president shows that they have completely forgotten what got them into this shit in the first place.

Thank you so much. You said everything that needed to be said.

I've never spoken to someone in a bubble the way chakra is. It must be a product of environment, when your hear the same bull every day you start to believe it. Still, thats no reason for him to not educate himself on these matters if hes going to speak on them. & obviously not learn from the people he got this shit from
    Jec

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Oh no I have no doubts in my own. Watched the news lately? If so you've probably ignore facts when you hear the name "Romney" cause it's all over the news. You can't go without hearing it.

Boom

and Boom

Do you even read what you post?

"Obama also spoke that morning from the Rose Garden, where he mourned the death of Stevens and the other deceased Americans and vowed to bring the attackers to justice.
    Among his remarks, the president said: "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

And that's from your own article... I won't even bother with the second link since it's from a biased commentator...

The morning after... If other officials from the administration decided to call it something else, it's not Obama's fault, or is he supposed to keep them all on a leash and control their minds..

Post by Goldie on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Jec wrote:Not to mention the fact that people are giving Romney an actual shot at becoming president shows that they have completely forgotten what got them into this shit in the first place.

Most people in America unfortunately aren't properly educated to know what's really going on and therefore can't form their own opinions intrinsically. Instead they rely on talking heads with silver tongues.

Link

Post by Link on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Dat LBP 2 online D!!!

shit was awesome

/Sarcasm

I wanna thank Dx for wanted me to play Super Smash Sony Style beta but apparently is not available in Europe yet, either that or I couldn't find it
    Jec

Post by Jec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:

Most people in America unfortunately aren't properly educated to know what's really going on and therefore can't form their own opinions intrinsically. Instead they rely on talking heads with silver tongues.

Yes I know. It still pisses me off that the future of the world depends on uninformed American voters...

Post by Goldie on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

-Link wrote:Dat LBP 2 online D!!!

shit was awesome

/Sarcasm

I wanna thank Dx for wanted me to play Super Smash Sony Style beta but apparently is not available in Europe yet, either that or I couldn't find it

Sent the invite but you never added me. Been on since 12 your time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 am