Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Chakramaster on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 pm

speaking of debate.....LOL at the new ERB. DAT ENDING

Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Its pretty sad that Romney has everyone fooled. Bill Maher was right about the glorified independent voter
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 pm

fooled? you don't think Obama has done the same? He's trying to promise some of the same things he promised 4 years ago that never happened...so it's just like I said awhile ago. Both parties are lying just to get what they want. They're both trying to fool you into thinking bad about the other. Don't be fooled there by either party.

Abe Lincoln needs to knock them both out is all *video joke*

Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Falcone on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Chakramaster wrote:fooled? you don't think Obama has done the same? He's trying to promise some of the same things he promised 4 years ago that never happened...so it's just like I said awhile ago. Both parties are lying just to get what they want. They're both trying to fool you into thinking bad about the other. Don't be fooled there by either party.

politics is about voting for whos lying the least. no matter how good they do, they all lie
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:37 pm

everyone lies....such a true statement. Loved that series Fox series

Hokage

Post by Jet on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Chakramaster wrote:fooled? you don't think Obama has done the same? He's trying to promise some of the same things he promised 4 years ago that never happened...so it's just like I said awhile ago. Both parties are lying just to get what they want. They're both trying to fool you into thinking bad about the other. Don't be fooled there by either party.

I dont see Obama taking one side on abortion & immigration & a week later change his mind on it. I dont see Obama stand on an issue only to have his campaign management declare "he doesn't really believe that" afterwards. I dont see Obama campaign against existing medicare coverage & then lie on a presidential debate saying "I dont see where you got that from"

The conservative agenda is so transparent w/ Romney & its sad how performing well in a debate(By attacking & lying mind you) overwrites everything he stands(or doesn't stand really) for. So much bullshit on a whole other level

Last edited by Jet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 am

Obama isn't anything special, but Romney is very evil. He spouts so many obvious lies so often that it would take an immense fool to support him, plus a lot of the policies he's had are detrimental to society.
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:21 am

Thats what irritates me the most. I know why rich scumbags like him but he's lying outright & nobody calls him out for it. For a person with pre existing condition medicare is a serious subject & the fact that its airbrushed with 'oh everybody lies, it happens' is asinine. Id like to see those very same people old, poor & with no insurance. They'd get Justice then. Monsters. Cruel & Ignorant Monsters.
    Shammon
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice

Post by Shammon on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:56 am

I'm voting for Jill Stein. Green Party or bust.

Just make sure you educate yourself in regards to your states legislative debates.

Jet, if you can, make sure you vote for Genetically modified foods having labels. If Cali passes it, more states will follow.

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 am

Monsanto/Romney 2012, the world won't end without them! Help prove the Mayans right, vote now Twisted Evil
    Jec

Post by Jec on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 am

The war on Monsanto has really led people to fear GMOs and make up myths about it. Alost everything we have always eaten is genetically modified.

On the election, Chris Rock has a good analogy.

Hokage

Post by Jet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:34 am

Haha sounds about right
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:KH I'm posting it again, but seeing as you haven't yet you may ignore this post too. Post your name for jet here....your very next post. That's how you fix that problem. If you already have told him there's no need to worry.
    Jeremy Collie
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 am

As of right now the biggest thing I care about is the debt yet neither discuss that ( hopefully tonight ). Right now from my view only one of them seems even capible of paying off that debt. That fact of mine comes with proof too. Guess we'll all see how it goes tonight. Don't let them poison your mind

Post by Jec on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 am

Why does the debt scare you so much? What implications will it have on your life Chak? did you know that the US has been in debt for most of the 20th century without hinging your country's "greatness"?

The two main reasons for your debt are universal healthcare ad military expenditure...

One wishes to cut healthcare while the other wishes to cut military spending... which one is best to cut?

Post by Chakramaster on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 am

What scares? A couple months back it was said to pay off the debt everyone in the nation owes over $54,000. that was then. the debt has increased since anx is STILL increasing. Also China will come for its debt if we don't pay. Not only will it affect us but OUR children as well. How can you NOT care about a debt of 14...let me emphasize for those who just don't seem to understand...14 T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N AND STILL RISING...DOLLAR DEBT. When your over an amount of money you are even able to even make or pay back you start paying back. Not spend more money. China and whoever else we owe will kick our asses and you know what? Cause of the debt we won't be able to do shit to fight back because WE OWE THEM...and the play date isn't just gonna keep getting pushed back NO. It's coming due date and it HAS to be paid.. The current systems are bankrupting the country. So any talk of "healthcare or systems" are invalid because...how will they be paid for if its broke? Trust me...you think the nations ok where it is and we need to keep spending fine. It's not up time what you believe is right or wrong. But when times come don't complain about whose done wrong because this country cold be do much better off than it is and it WILL be bad if we don't have a way to recover.

Now I'm not the best when it comes to politics no. But when you hear it from an expert its much better. I'll post some of those comments later when I'm on laptop cause my phone right now is uber hot and slow.

Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:43 am

Jet wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:KH I'm posting it again, but seeing as you haven't yet you may ignore this post too. Post your name for jet here....your very next post. That's how you fix that problem. If you already have told him there's no need to worry.
    Jeremy Collier
    Luis Quezadilla

Post by Jec on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 am

Chakramaster wrote:What scares? A couple months back it was said to pay off the debt everyone in the nation owes over $54,000. that was then. the debt has increased since anx is STILL increasing. Also China will come for its debt if we don't pay. Not only will it affect us but OUR children as well. How can you NOT care about a debt of 14...let me emphasize for those who just don't seem to understand...14 T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N AND STILL RISING...DOLLAR DEBT. When your over an amount of money you are even able to even make or pay back you start paying back. Not spend more money. China and whoever else we owe will kick our asses and you know what? Cause of the debt we won't be able to do shit to fight back because WE OWE THEM...and the play date isn't just gonna keep getting pushed back NO. It's coming due date and it HAS to be paid.. The current systems are bankrupting the country. So any talk of "healthcare or systems" are invalid because...how will they be paid for if its broke? Trust me...you think the nations ok where it is and we need to keep spending fine. It's not up time what you believe is right or wrong. But when times come don't complain about whose done wrong because this country cold be do much better off than it is and it WILL be bad if we don't have a way to recover.

Now I'm not the best when it comes to politics no. But when you hear it from an expert its much better. I'll post some of those comments later when I'm on laptop cause my phone right now is uber hot and slow.

you just proved my point. You have absolutely NO IDEA how the debt works. First of all China only owes 8% of the US's debt. YOU DON'T OWE CHINA 14 Trillion Dollars. Second, no one is gonna make you pay the sovereign debt that's not how things work. Most of the US's debt is not towards other nations, it's towards people and companies that are AMERICAN. The debt comes from bonds, in other words, people who decided to buy a bond from the US state giving them funds but the US pays back with interest over 10 or more years. In short the US government has to pay YOU that money not the other way around.

The debt worries you so much yet you are willing to vote for a guy that will not cut military spending and will not increase revenue by cutting the Bush Tax Cuts that got you into a debt from the surplus Clinton left you in 2000 but will cut the healthcare system that is helping alot of americans out there that would have had to sell their home to get cancer treatment....

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Chakramaster wrote:What scares? A couple months back it was said to pay off the debt everyone in the nation owes over $54,000. that was then. the debt has increased since anx is STILL increasing. Also China will come for its debt if we don't pay. Not only will it affect us but OUR children as well. How can you NOT care about a debt of 14...let me emphasize for those who just don't seem to understand...14 T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N AND STILL RISING...DOLLAR DEBT. When your over an amount of money you are even able to even make or pay back you start paying back. Not spend more money. China and whoever else we owe will kick our asses and you know what? Cause of the debt we won't be able to do shit to fight back because WE OWE THEM...and the play date isn't just gonna keep getting pushed back NO. It's coming due date and it HAS to be paid.. The current systems are bankrupting the country. So any talk of "healthcare or systems" are invalid because...how will they be paid for if its broke? Trust me...you think the nations ok where it is and we need to keep spending fine. It's not up time what you believe is right or wrong. But when times come don't complain about whose done wrong because this country cold be do much better off than it is and it WILL be bad if we don't have a way to recover.

China's gonna kick our asses? Hahahaah. Do you know where our debt with China actually originates? I don't see China attacking us anytime soon, I'd be willing to say we're even at peace. You make it sound like we're in some sort of Chinese Cold War.

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Jec wrote:The war on Monsanto has really led people to fear GMOs and make up myths about it. Alost everything we have always eaten is genetically modified.

On the election, Chris Rock has a good analogy.

Seedless watermelons are extremely awesome, having GMOs can be great but Monsanto still does some evil shit with them. Copywriting genetics is insane, I also fear genetic instability from them fucking with food so much. They're bound to make some mistakes as they screw with this stuff, so I'd most certainly believe that they have at least a few times.

Good pic too.
    Jec

Post by Jec on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Monsanto's problem is more of a business practice than the actual act of genetically modifying foods. For example they make the herbicide used by the Colombian government to fight drugs but they also sell the fertilizer to make seeds immune to the herbicide. They sell weapons to both sides. The point is that we shouldn't fear science for a douche company

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm

I read an article saying that Monsanto bought out a group that studies and protects Bees, after that group released the news that Monsanto's herbicide was what is killing the majority of Bees.

Also those farmer suicides I hear about in other countries is scary... They have lots of shady business practices that make me not trust them overall.
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Sounds like Chakra poisoned his own mind
    Shammon

Post by Shammon on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 pm

The easiest way to eliminate the debt would be to close all international military bases.
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 pm

beta:(

--------

shit is getting scary in the world. i just finsihed watching yu yu hakusho and when they talking about chapter black only makes me think about how much more fucked can this world get. and about this modified food and such just adding on to it...just brutal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:29 am