Never Forget!


    Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Share
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jet on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 pm

    Interesting. Hm Old republic went F2P right? Maybe this will too


    _______________________________
    avatar
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Temecula, CA

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by ExcessKarnage18 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:26 pm

    JayJay1401 wrote:Happy Birthday Karnage!!!!

    Thanks! How's the navy treating you?
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Sai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

    Happy birthday Karnage. Fellow november birthdayer.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:12 pm

    ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:Happy Birthday Karnage!!!!

    Thanks! How's the navy treating you?

    Eh some days are better than others... I'm pretty good now just waiting till they done send me home... oh well getting paid for doing nothing is pretty sweet I guess.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 907
    Join date : 2012-02-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cali

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Cyan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:02 pm



    _______________________________
    avatar
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 850
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 27
    Location : memphis, TN

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by FullmetalHeart on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm

    ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:Happy Birthday Karnage!!!!

    Thanks! How's the navy treating you?
    Happy Birthday kid i dont know


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 pm

    Happy Birthday Karnage!
    avatar
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1592
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 33
    Location : Taking the long and narrow road

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by KEKOLD on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm





    _______________________________
    avatar
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

    Posts : 902
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 27

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Goldie on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:50 pm

    Happy Birthday EK!


    Last edited by DarkGeneral on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jet on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:51 pm

    DarkGeneral wrote:Happy Birthday KH!
    KH?


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

    Posts : 902
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 27

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Goldie on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 pm

    Jet wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:Happy Birthday KH!
    KH?

    Wrong K.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jet on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 pm

    DasJudeBär wrote:

    Hey man thats cool.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:04 pm

    Anyone want a Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP Steam Key?
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 pm

    I'll take it Smile


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jet on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 pm

    What effect can a katana have besides the typical bleed effect? I cant think of anything


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Eri on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:40 pm

    Cyan wrote:

    LOL!

    well u panzies..., ur president is black and ur lambos are blue again..!


    _______________________________
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

    Jet wrote:What effect can a katana have besides the typical bleed effect? I cant think of anything

    Hmm what was the different stats and shiz we had again? Because I honestly forgot... I was thinking something like... the more you master it you can cut through different types of defenses or maybe you can add a element or two in there to make it a bit more powerful... like a flame sword or something.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jec on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 pm

    Sai wrote:Happy birthday Karnage. Fellow november birthdayer.

    Best month of the year


    _______________________________
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 pm

    Jec wrote:
    Sai wrote:Happy birthday Karnage. Fellow november birthdayer.

    Best month of the year

    Normally I would completely disagree but since it's Scorpio territory I guess I can let it slide *cough* 2nd best *cough*


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Chakramaster on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

    I prefer December. Christmas time is usually great.....even if my bday is January

    Happy Birthday Karnage


    Last edited by Chakramaster on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

    Posts : 902
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 27

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Goldie on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 pm

    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Sai wrote:Happy birthday Karnage. Fellow november birthdayer.

    Best month of the year

    Normally I would completely disagree but since it's Scorpio territory I guess I can let it slide *cough* 2nd best *cough*



    _______________________________

    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jet on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 pm

    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jet wrote:What effect can a katana have besides the typical bleed effect? I cant think of anything

    Hmm what was the different stats and shiz we had again? Because I honestly forgot... I was thinking something like... the more you master it you can cut through different types of defenses or maybe you can add a element or two in there to make it a bit more powerful... like a flame sword or something.
    I reworked the entire sparring system actually. Funny you mention different type of defense because I did add that along w/ the katana effect an hr ago. Pretty proud of it. If I can just finish Ninja Training that will be 3 things done. Well beta- it sounds good on paper still need to test


    _______________________________
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 pm

    Jet wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jet wrote:What effect can a katana have besides the typical bleed effect? I cant think of anything

    Hmm what was the different stats and shiz we had again? Because I honestly forgot... I was thinking something like... the more you master it you can cut through different types of defenses or maybe you can add a element or two in there to make it a bit more powerful... like a flame sword or something.
    I reworked the entire sparring system actually. Funny you mention different type of defense because I did add that along w/ the katana effect an hr ago. Pretty proud of it. If I can just finish Ninja Training that will be 3 things done. Well beta- it sounds good on paper still need to test

    Fucking Mindlink... I didn't know you added defense... but uhh yea... something like the better you get with the sword it can actually cut through your defense kinda like a sword cutting through steel or whatever type of armor you have on.

    idk I kinda need to catch up with all this stuff or something because yeye I'm slagging apparently... JayJay aint ballin right now.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Philadelphia

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by JayJay1401 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 pm

    DarkGeneral wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Sai wrote:Happy birthday Karnage. Fellow november birthdayer.

    Best month of the year

    Normally I would completely disagree but since it's Scorpio territory I guess I can let it slide *cough* 2nd best *cough*

    [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/21jqc05.png[/]

    Zodiacs and all that good shit... The girl I'm talking to atm is a Scorpio... granted her birthday is late October but Scorpio nonetheless.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Jet on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm

    3 stats & 3 attributes. As for the katana effect its unique, like all of the weapon effects(except 1) are.


    _______________________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:16 am