Never Forget!

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Eri on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:59 pm

u didnt say it so u didnt call it u lil bitch!!!!

lolol omfg that is stupidly insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfgomfgomfgomfgomfgomfgomfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think one of his gears will be all haki, like vergo, if not this one.

Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:17 pm

I said it long ago so yeah, I kinda did.  Might not have been here BUT I DID CALL IT.  Me and my brother talked about it long ago so STFU

I dunno he may be able to go full Haki without this. Time will tell what this new power is, maybe muscle related and not just bone or blood?

Maybe a combination of the 2 except flames instead of steam

Post by Eri on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:27 pm

he's gonna be blue instead of red. and he will have four arms.

Post by Eri on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Chakramaster on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Let's start more theories! Is Sanji a Prince? What you think? I watched a video on YT recently theorizing it and...it's all there. The scenes and dialogue from chapters, the hints here and there, as if Oda keeps trying to give veiled hints to it. I'll post the link later, but man that would be cool. I mean think about it...every straw hat so far had a backstory where someone from their past died, but Sanji hasn't said anything about that or with really much to anything about his parents or family.

Thoughts?

Post by Eri on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 pm

a prince? royalty?

seem random to me aside from his code name in alabasta. i look forward to this link now.

the only thing i know/remember about sanji's back story is that he was born in north blue. During jaya arc he spoke about the story of liar liar noland being a famous one among children. So he is probably somewhat middle classish i would assume. He posses the highest level of manners/ curtsy which may support your point. He's also one of the smartest one when it comes to strategy/thinking ahead.

i never thought about it but sanji is the most mysterious one in the crew. u got me intrigued.

---

i truly wonder when doffy will mention his relation with Ace. Seeing how Ace sailed under the name Spade pirates.

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:35 pm

some of the theory seems off or random, but for the most part makes a lot of sense knowing how Oda does through the series.

Post by Eri on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:27 pm

that was a good theory.

i find it hard to believe that sanji's blood can be royal blood seeing how the only match were 2 random okama characters.

Post by Chakramaster on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm

well the blood wouldn't necessarily mean "royalty" by a means. That'd mean if a King/Queen were the last of their kind they'd be screwed if anything happen. Which is why they may have followers or "subjects" that could help if needed. It's a really rare thing, possibly something to fear (maybe?) Like this whole "D" thing. It would make sense in many of those theories though. Lot of these fan theories lately are really good

Post by Chakramaster on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:26 am

2 more days til we know (possibly ... Knowing how Oda could do) what Gear Fourth is. Any last guesses?

Post by Eri on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:03 pm

well like many are saying gear 2 was blood and gear 3 is bone soo gear 4 has to be

Post by Eri on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

i just read some cool theories here. check it out.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/194294/20150420/one-piece-chapter-784-spoilers.htm

i think their very possible. especially the vibrating

Post by Chakramaster on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Before reading:  I've thought on it myself and can still only think it may be related to Muscle or more control over his rubber abilities (i.e: the more damage and hits he takes/or took from Dofy the more damage he will deal back per hit using his rubber abilities).

In no way do I see it being Haki or full body Haki based.  That would just ruin anyone else being able to use Haki.  Why would that strictly be an ability only Luffy can do when someone else could do that without said "Gear Fourth?"

EDIT Upon reading link: Yeah so most theories are about the same...excluding those that think it's "full haki based." It'll be interesting to read the 2 chapters this Thursday though. Oda knew there'd be a lot to cover after something this big so it's understandable. Just amazing that it's a double issue meaning we know we'll get to see this Gear Fourth in action at least.

Post by Eri on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm

they always say double but u dont get 2 chapters worth doe

Post by Eri on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:38 pm

luffy smash

Post by Chakramaster on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Not just that, but with the ability to fly too. Luffy becoming too OP with this....wonder if there's even a drawback to this? Gotta be one, but daaaaaaaammmmn Luffy destroying Dofy now. Won't last much longer at this rate. 2-3 more chapters at most? Maybe even the finale to his new abilities with a Gear 5th?

Post by Eri on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm

i wouldn think he flys...if you noticed it looked like moon walk with the puffs of air. like he was kicking it.

not the biggest fan of the look but i have a feeling this is one of the forms of gear fore

Post by Chakramaster on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 pm

That's what it meant by flying. That's really the only way of flying in the series. By using the moon walk or a form of it

Post by Eri on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:12 pm

u never know, ur ot technically flying u just walking on air

Post by Chakramaster on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:36 pm

gonna be another long 2 weeks though....guess we can speculate more on what Dofy will do now.  Luffy is definitely on par if not surpassing Dofy now with this power alone unless Dofy has been holding back still.  Even still he probably couldn't last much longer.  

I don't see Dofy surviving this arc.  Luffy may not kill him...if he doesn't (and assuming Law doesn't kill him) Big Mom might (eat him (Him being Dofy) more than likely).  Which would/could possibly start the next arc.

Post by Eri on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:31 am

dofy is messed up cuz of law thou. full strength we might be seeing a great fight. what we will see is dofy still showing how strong he is even thou he beat up, but what we will see is dofy exposing/figuring out the weakness of this gear forth state.

my top two speculation thou are:

- sabo's mera mera fruit is a prototype that will fail by the end of the arc; losing his df power

- gear forth has another form

Post by Chakramaster on Thu May 07, 2015 6:40 pm

doubt that's the end of the fight against Dofy. Maybe the Luffy vs Dofy since Luffy's time in G4 is done

Post by Eri on Thu May 07, 2015 11:25 pm

im suprised you havent mentioned the "awaken"....

this is absolutely huge, ur damn rightt it wont be over..doffy gonna kick ass now. someone mentioned that awakening helps explain the state that punk hazard is in.

Post by Chakramaster on Fri May 08, 2015 1:41 am

I was gonna wait on mentioning that.  It does make sense how Punk Hazard is.  Probably even (mind going blank right now...the place where Moria is) and how it is.  Imagine if Luffy gained control of such power (which we know he will later on), but combined with his other powers will be one deadly force to deal with.

Probably enter Sabo next chapter, if not the one after that.  

You know the latest fan theory is....that Zoro will die on like (I think it was ch 944).  All because of some research and one of the latest cover pages.

Last edited by Chakramaster on Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Eri on Fri May 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Explain the theory? Or link?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:24 am