Never Forget!


    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Share
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jec on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm

    But you need ID to buy NyQuil


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 907
    Join date : 2012-02-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cali

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Cyan on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm

    Jet wrote:Meant Eric not Eric btw. Damon autocorrect
    oh ok eric not eric. now that makes sense i was confused for a second


    Lone wrote:You shouldn't just be able to fill out a form and buy a gun, there should be at least psychiatric screenings for anyone that wants a gun.
    seriously. but those rednecks would oppose that. not to mention republicans opposing that because it would cost t he govt money to hire the shrinks even though it would cause tons of job openings


    Jec wrote:But you need ID to buy NyQuil
    apparently kids would get drunk off of NyQuil because it contains alcohol. but damn does NyQuil taste horrible and not like its hard to acquire alcohol these days


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Chakramaster on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

    Jec wrote:Wow... people in the US are really fucked up. And many still oppose gun control?

    I've heard this before....just think on it a bit. Do criminals really follow the law? Even if it goes through they won't give one f*ck about it because they don't care and proceed to doing exactly what just happened. Even if they made it illegal to own a gun...that wouldn't stop it.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jet on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 pm

    Theres a chart comparing crimes in the US vs other countries. The countries w/ stricter gun laws(Or no guns) have fewer(much fewer) crimes.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 907
    Join date : 2012-02-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cali

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Cyan on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 pm

    ^'statistics' is bs
    its so easy to change information to suit what you are trying to prove


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Guest on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:09 pm

    Gun control doesn't need to mean make all guns illegal Chakra. My proposal is perfectly reasonable, but no crazy NRA Republican will address that cause they themselves are insane.

    Crazy people shouldn't be allowed to have guns, period. If you really support crazy people having guns go fuck yourself.

    Better yet our society could change and we could focus on mental health and caring for others and our environment instead of just caring about our own pleasure and nothing else.

    Why do that though when you can make mad money and be pimpin gettin' yo dick sucked and fucked while you destroy the world? Go at it guns blazin son!
    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Chakramaster on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:38 pm

    I meant in general, not anything specific from it lone. Just that trying to change anything gun wise will not change the fact a killer will continue to kill. It won't stop them no matter what goes, what changed, or by any means. If crazy people aren't allowed to have guns, they will always find a way. It's the minds of criminals. They do what they want cause they think they can. If they don't have a way they make or find a way. Preventing them from it only prolongs things to come. You can NEVER fully prevent it even if its put through as law for certain people not legal to hold gun rights. If they're crazy enough it'll happen regardless. And that's not republican bs...that...is fact my friend. As this world is full of pithetic people would kill innocent in a massacres or in general for that matter.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Chakramaster on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:45 pm

    Btw jet forgot to let you know I sent you that PM earlier you asked for


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Guest on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm

    So we should just do nothing and let crazy people run free? I see no reason not to make it harder for crazy people to obtain guns. Sure they'll still knife others or do whatever crazy thing they can, but if we stop them from freely buying as many guns as they want whenever they want we can prevent as many deaths as possible.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/12/14/nine-facts-about-guns-and-mass-shootings-in-the-united-states/

    If people are crazy enough as you say then we can just lock them up after evaluating them. I see no reason to let insane people roam free, let alone have guns.



    Or instead we can lock up people for smoking pot or dancing or public affection or jaywalking or free trade or whatever. Lets take away all our rights, as long as everyone in the country has guns we should be safe.
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jet on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:11 pm

    Cyan wrote:^'statistics' is bs
    its so easy to change information to suit what you are trying to prove
    right let's not keep track of anything. Brilliant.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jet on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:I meant in general, not anything specific from it lone. Just that trying to change anything gun wise will not change the fact a killer will continue to kill. It won't stop them no matter what goes, what changed, or by any means. If crazy people aren't allowed to have guns, they will always find a way. It's the minds of criminals. They do what they want cause they think they can. If they don't have a way they make or find a way. Preventing them from it only prolongs things to come. You can NEVER fully prevent it even if its put through as law for certain people not legal to hold gun rights. If they're crazy enough it'll happen regardless. And that's not republican bs...that...is fact my friend. As this world is full of pithetic people would kill innocent in a massacres or in general for that matter.
    lol the republican gov. Of NYC said That last night on CNN. There's no reason to posses automatic weapons. W.o automatic weapons you limit the amount of casualties a killer can take.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jec on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:20 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:Wow... people in the US are really fucked up. And many still oppose gun control?

    I've heard this before....just think on it a bit. Do criminals really follow the law? Even if it goes through they won't give one f*ck about it because they don't care and proceed to doing exactly what just happened. Even if they made it illegal to own a gun...that wouldn't stop it.

    No, you think about. Do you honestly think it's fine if we allow crazy people to get guns with no background checks and even purchase them over the internet? It's harder to get medicine to save people than it is to purchase a weapon in the US. Sure, we can't cure crazyness but we can sure as hell make it harder for them to get things. Just compare the US with other countries that limit firearms to civilians, only small weapons and extensive background checks, you never hear shooting rampages in those countries. There have been 27 shootings since Columbine and all US politicians do is keep getting money from the NRA... seriously, that's the most idiotic group I've ever heard off, why even allow it to exist? I'm not saying ban guns but let's control them. Keep them off the hands of crazy people and not sell Assault Rifles (Cause that's what the dude used to kill 5 year olds) to any goon out there.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Guest on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 pm

    Even when it comes to self defense against automatic weapons we don't need automatic weapons. It's usually whoever shoots first that wins, not whoever shoots the most bullets. I really don't see a reason for civilians with automatic weapons unless they're being attacked by a giant pack of wolfs, which as long as we take reasonable population control measures we really don't have to worry about it.

    A lot of problems can be avoided with logic and reason, even the silliest most unrealistic circumstances.
    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Chakramaster on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 pm

    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:Wow... people in the US are really fucked up. And many still oppose gun control?

    I've heard this before....just think on it a bit. Do criminals really follow the law? Even if it goes through they won't give one f*ck about it because they don't care and proceed to doing exactly what just happened. Even if they made it illegal to own a gun...that wouldn't stop it.

    No, you think about. Do you honestly think it's fine if we allow crazy people to get guns with no background checks and even purchase them over the internet? It's harder to get medicine to save people than it is to purchase a weapon in the US. Sure, we can't cure crazyness but we can sure as hell make it harder for them to get things. Just compare the US with other countries that limit firearms to civilians, only small weapons and extensive background checks, you never hear shooting rampages in those countries. There have been 27 shootings since Columbine and all US politicians do is keep getting money from the NRA... seriously, that's the most idiotic group I've ever heard off, why even allow it to exist? I'm not saying ban guns but let's control them. Keep them off the hands of crazy people and not sell Assault Rifles (Cause that's what the dude used to kill 5 year olds) to any goon out there.

    Tsk tsk I've thought on it ever since and after studying along the lines a bit from college it won't work. And you see now? Just as it is now there's hate and love for the thought. Can never make it the right way. Like I said even if something is done about it, it WILL NOT nor will it ever completely stop it. If you think making it harder for them will stop then you're in for quite a surprise. Sure yeah something needs to be done, but simply just throwing something out there to make it harder it won't solve anything. Those crazy people always find a way to cause hurt


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jec on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:35 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:Wow... people in the US are really fucked up. And many still oppose gun control?

    I've heard this before....just think on it a bit. Do criminals really follow the law? Even if it goes through they won't give one f*ck about it because they don't care and proceed to doing exactly what just happened. Even if they made it illegal to own a gun...that wouldn't stop it.

    No, you think about. Do you honestly think it's fine if we allow crazy people to get guns with no background checks and even purchase them over the internet? It's harder to get medicine to save people than it is to purchase a weapon in the US. Sure, we can't cure crazyness but we can sure as hell make it harder for them to get things. Just compare the US with other countries that limit firearms to civilians, only small weapons and extensive background checks, you never hear shooting rampages in those countries. There have been 27 shootings since Columbine and all US politicians do is keep getting money from the NRA... seriously, that's the most idiotic group I've ever heard off, why even allow it to exist? I'm not saying ban guns but let's control them. Keep them off the hands of crazy people and not sell Assault Rifles (Cause that's what the dude used to kill 5 year olds) to any goon out there.

    Tsk tsk I've thought on it ever since and after studying along the lines a bit from college it won't work. And you see now? Just as it is now there's hate and love for the thought. Can never make it the right way. Like I said even if something is done about it, it WILL NOT nor will it ever completely stop it. If you think making it harder for them will stop then you're in for quite a surprise. Sure yeah something needs to be done, but simply just throwing something out there to make it harder it won't solve anything. Those crazy people always find a way to cause hurt

    That's an awful train of logic to defend current law regulations in the US. Yes, shootings will happen even if there are regulations or not, but NOT AS MANY. Are you telling me you are indifferent between having



    These levels of killings over nearly 50 less as the graph shows? I'm sorry but knowing that such young children died today in a senseless act of violence that position is completely illogical! Yes it would make a hell of a difference! And like I said, just look at other countries for comparissons.

    That's nearly 50 shootings that could have been avoided if guns laws were tougher


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Sai on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 pm

    It just seems like now all you people are doing are finding excuses to talk about politics.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Eri on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 pm

    politics is no good...this world angers me so much i just wanna flip on its head


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Chakramaster on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:22 am

    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:Wow... people in the US are really fucked up. And many still oppose gun control?

    I've heard this before....just think on it a bit. Do criminals really follow the law? Even if it goes through they won't give one f*ck about it because they don't care and proceed to doing exactly what just happened. Even if they made it illegal to own a gun...that wouldn't stop it.

    No, you think about. Do you honestly think it's fine if we allow crazy people to get guns with no background checks and even purchase them over the internet? It's harder to get medicine to save people than it is to purchase a weapon in the US. Sure, we can't cure crazyness but we can sure as hell make it harder for them to get things. Just compare the US with other countries that limit firearms to civilians, only small weapons and extensive background checks, you never hear shooting rampages in those countries. There have been 27 shootings since Columbine and all US politicians do is keep getting money from the NRA... seriously, that's the most idiotic group I've ever heard off, why even allow it to exist? I'm not saying ban guns but let's control them. Keep them off the hands of crazy people and not sell Assault Rifles (Cause that's what the dude used to kill 5 year olds) to any goon out there.

    Tsk tsk I've thought on it ever since and after studying along the lines a bit from college it won't work. And you see now? Just as it is now there's hate and love for the thought. Can never make it the right way. Like I said even if something is done about it, it WILL NOT nor will it ever completely stop it. If you think making it harder for them will stop then you're in for quite a surprise. Sure yeah something needs to be done, but simply just throwing something out there to make it harder it won't solve anything. Those crazy people always find a way to cause hurt

    That's an awful train of logic to defend current law regulations in the US. Yes, shootings will happen even if there are regulations or not, but NOT AS MANY. Are you telling me you are indifferent between having



    These levels of killings over nearly 50 less as the graph shows? I'm sorry but knowing that such young children died today in a senseless act of violence that position is completely illogical! Yes it would make a hell of a difference! And like I said, just look at other countries for comparissons.

    That's nearly 50 shootings that could have been avoided if guns laws were tougher

    Lol same as the politic discussions all over again. Overlooked what I said =/. That or iPhone being sucky today. Yeah it will help very very little. It'll effect us, the innocent, more than it woulda criminal. Honestly our justice system is not harsh enough. Those criminals or, criminally insane, people don't fear it enough. Honestly...it isn't harsh enough is what I think. Then people, not all but some, choose to defend the bad guy(s) which I don't see how anyone could.
    Anyway yes it would help just not as much as everyone thinks it would, because the criminals in this world are cold and just don't care for the law one bit and will always find a way to break it to get what they want.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jet on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 am

    Nobodi is disputing criminals will cease to exist w/ stricter gun laws Chakra. With gun control laws being stricter you limit the AMOUNT of massacres. That is what is being said. If you agree w/ that then I dont see why you wouldn't be for gun control?


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jec on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 am

    Chakramaster wrote:

    Lol same as the politic discussions all over again. Overlooked what I said =/. That or iPhone being sucky today. Yeah it will help very very little. It'll effect us, the innocent, more than it woulda criminal. Honestly our justice system is not harsh enough. Those criminals or, criminally insane, people don't fear it enough. Honestly...it isn't harsh enough is what I think. Then people, not all but some, choose to defend the bad guy(s) which I don't see how anyone could.
    Anyway yes it would help just not as much as everyone thinks it would, because the criminals in this world are cold and just don't care for the law one bit and will always find a way to break it to get what they want.

    You're basically saying that just because it won't end it completely, we should just sit back and continue to tolerate these events. Why the heck would it affect the innocent more? I'm not saying take people's guns away, that's not gun control. And once again I must ask you to look in other places? Did the graph load on your iPhone? Cause strict gun regulations would have a hell of an impact or just see how there are not reports of gun rampages coming from other countries in mere month intervals.

    Another thing in general is that you must all understand that Gun Control ins't just keeping guns out of messed up minds, it's also regulating where US manufacture guns are going. For example, all those US made guns that ended up in the hands Mexican cartels.


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 4240
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 25

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jec on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 am

    I also hate the fact that the US has become a nation of political cowards.

    Everyone's like "Der her now's not the time to discuss it..."

    Excuse me but when the FUCK is it going to be the time to discuss it? When some Psycho decides to shoot women in a maternity ward?


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 907
    Join date : 2012-02-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cali

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Cyan on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 am

    ive never had eggnog in my life :/


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jet on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:59 am

    Until it effects them directly. Empathy for some only goes as far as "im sorry.
    "


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

    Posts : 12170
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Jet on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 am

    Cyan wrote:ive never had eggnog in my life :/
    I've never had smores. Last yr I got this pimp Christmas cup though


    Last edited by Jet on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Eri on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:02 am

    thats wat pisses me off


    _______________________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 pm