Never Forget!


    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Share
    avatar
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

    Posts : 5237
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Lend me the power to let it burn like Usher

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Eri on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 pm

    Lol ohh, check on gt I'm too lazyyy. And no worries link we still love u doe


    _______________________________
    avatar
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 850
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 27
    Location : memphis, TN

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by FullmetalHeart on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 am

    Jet wrote:Last airbender. Sogud
    Do you get the reference?


    _______________________________
    avatar
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

    Posts : 1592
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 33
    Location : Taking the long and narrow road

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by KEKOLD on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 am



    _______________________________
    avatar
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

    Posts : 850
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 27
    Location : memphis, TN

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by FullmetalHeart on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:20 am

    yes



    _______________________________
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Sai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:46 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:Why is it technology and I are such a bad pair?
    Become a hardcore hacker and never have that problem again.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Chakramaster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:53 pm

    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Why is it technology and I are such a bad pair?
    Become a hardcore hacker and never have that problem again.

    Oh well I was just more on about how after looking into it my Pikachu 3DS XL has a hardware issue with its sound quality. So I gotta send it in for repair cause its starting to get to a point it hurts my ears. Came that way which is terrible...least I got warranty...it only being a month old ._.

    That and my laptop just doesn't seem to run like it should and its under repair as we speak...for the 2nd time


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Sai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Why is it technology and I are such a bad pair?
    Become a hardcore hacker and never have that problem again.

    Oh well I was just more on about how after looking into it my Pikachu 3DS XL has a hardware issue with its sound quality. So I gotta send it in for repair cause its starting to get to a point it hurts my ears. Came that way which is terrible...least I got warranty...it only being a month old ._.

    That and my laptop just doesn't seem to run like it should and its under repair as we speak...for the 2nd time
    Hahaha don't take me seriously I was just joking. Holy fuck are you kidding me? That's awful. But at least there is warrantee. That sucks about the laptop though it sounds like the problems ive had with my PS3.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Chakramaster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm

    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Why is it technology and I are such a bad pair?
    Become a hardcore hacker and never have that problem again.

    Oh well I was just more on about how after looking into it my Pikachu 3DS XL has a hardware issue with its sound quality. So I gotta send it in for repair cause its starting to get to a point it hurts my ears. Came that way which is terrible...least I got warranty...it only being a month old ._.

    That and my laptop just doesn't seem to run like it should and its under repair as we speak...for the 2nd time
    Hahaha don't take me seriously I was just joking. Holy fuck are you kidding me? That's awful. But at least there is warrantee. That sucks about the laptop though it sounds like the problems ive had with my PS3.

    Yeah the day after I got it I heard some sound like it was shaking or rattling...or as they describe it "scratching" sound when the music/volume is above 30%. It's only above 50% for me but it sound like it shakes something and some scratching sound while I listen to the music place (soundtrack list) in GTI. Tried it on my old 3ds and no funky sounds so I tried KH3D and same sounds from xl and none on regular. So I thought it'd be best to fix ASAP before X and Y and just so it doesn't cause any other issues.

    But least I see it this way...I was one of the lucky 7000 in the US to even get one, but probably the only one of the 7000 to get one with an issue with their system


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Sai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:05 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Why is it technology and I are such a bad pair?
    Become a hardcore hacker and never have that problem again.

    Oh well I was just more on about how after looking into it my Pikachu 3DS XL has a hardware issue with its sound quality. So I gotta send it in for repair cause its starting to get to a point it hurts my ears. Came that way which is terrible...least I got warranty...it only being a month old ._.

    That and my laptop just doesn't seem to run like it should and its under repair as we speak...for the 2nd time
    Hahaha don't take me seriously I was just joking. Holy fuck are you kidding me? That's awful. But at least there is warrantee. That sucks about the laptop though it sounds like the problems ive had with my PS3.

    Yeah the day after I got it I heard some sound like it was shaking or rattling...or as they describe it "scratching" sound when the music/volume is above 30%. It's only above 50% for me but it sound like it shakes something and some scratching sound while I listen to the music place (soundtrack list) in GTI. Tried it on my old 3ds and no funky sounds so I tried KH3D and same sounds from xl and none on regular. So I thought it'd be best to fix ASAP before X and Y and just so it doesn't cause any other issues.

    But least I see it this way...I was one of the lucky 7000 in the US to even get one, but probably the only one of the 7000 to get one with an issue with their system
    Jeez that is some terrible luck. Well at least you're getting it fixed and nintendo fixes shit fast from what I hear. I know I'd be fucking tight if my 3DS were to have problems right before a major game release (Soul Hackers/SMT IV)


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Chakramaster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

    Honestly, after getting this xl.... I can't go back to playing on a regular one that easy. Everything looks much better on xl to me. I'm glad I got it before GTI cause looking at it on my old one....there's so much not visible as easily.

    Yeah I heard they fix things quite fast too... Just still hope they can fix it without having to delete data saved on there. That and I hope it doesn't need a whole replacement. If it does they better give me another limited edition one for sure x_x


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Sai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:53 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:Honestly, after getting this xl.... I can't go back to playing on a regular one that easy. Everything looks much better on xl to me. I'm glad I got it before GTI cause looking at it on my old one....there's so much not visible as easily.

    Yeah I heard they fix things quite fast too... Just still hope they can fix it without having to delete data saved on there. That and I hope it doesn't need a whole replacement. If it does they better give me another limited edition one for sure x_x
    hahah yes indeed I hope it goes well for you. I was thinking of a XL but I don't really see the point of it now since I have a LOZ.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Chakramaster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

    I expect they'll be making another LoZ one for the new game whenever that's released.... Nintendo loves making things like that for money lol. Cause there is yet another pokemon 3ds xl tba for the 15th Anniversary.

    Hope it's not a real big issue for them to fix yeah and thanks..


    _______________________________
    avatar
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

    Posts : 1333
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Sai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 pm

    Chakramaster wrote:I expect they'll be making another LoZ one for the new game whenever that's released.... Nintendo loves making things like that for money lol. Cause there is yet another pokemon 3ds xl tba for the 15th Anniversary.

    Hope it's not a real big issue for them to fix yeah and thanks..
    Yeah man my 3DS is my main source of gaming right now, Niggas aren't even gonna see me when SMTIV is out. My 3DS is like the best console purchase I've made in recent times.


    _______________________________

    avatar
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

    Posts : 3408
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 26

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Chakramaster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:44 pm

    Same here as of late. No ps3 game has released that even pulls my attention. Sure there's pc for usual stuff and occasional minecraft, but tip my 3ds is sent off for repair its still on full workout. I even find myself wanting to replay GTI again lol. This summer though I gotta look into SMT. The anything I should know about the games before jumping into Soul Hackers?


    _______________________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:19 am